These free printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids are a cute and cheap way to spread happiness in the classroom! Download the set of five, plus get ideas for non-candy treats to pair with the cards. Note: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosures.
Throughout my childhood, I loved to exchange Valentine’s cards with my friends. Now that I have kids of my own, it’s fun to enjoy Valentine’s Day through their eyes. These free printable Valentine’s Day cards are perfect to help your little gals and guys share the love with their classmates.
These free printable Valentine’s Day cards print two per page and leave room for your child to personalize them with their name.
Sign up now to download the cards, or keep reading and find out what prizes you can pair with each card.
Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
Raise your hand if you hate the taste of conversation hearts. Please tell me it’s not just me! Luckily for many of us, those traditional candies are no longer the only option to send along with your Valentine’s Day cards.
Since allergies and healthy eating are a concern for many parents and teachers, non-candy Valentine’s Day treats are a safe bet. Here are several budget-friendly ideas to match your free printable Valentine’s Day cards with coordinating non-candy treats.
- Heart-shaped crayons are perfect for the “You Color My World” card.
- Rocket ship eraser pencil toppers make the “You’re Outta This World” card more fun.
- Add cute Valentine’s Day pencils to the “You’re got the write stuff” card.
- Glow sticks are a great idea for the “Wishing You a Fairy Happy Valentine’s Day” card. My kids gave these away last year, and they were a hit!
- Cute paw-print stampers are purrfect for the “You’re Purrfect” card.
Download the free printable Valentine’s Day cards!
These pretty printables are available exclusively to email subscribers, along with all the other printables in the No Pressure Life library. As a subscriber, you’ll also receive the No Pressure Life weekly newsletter, filled with fun ideas from Pinterest, pretty and functional products, and the latest blog posts.
After you sign up and confirm your email address, you’ll receive a welcome email with a link and password for the printables library.
Free printables, exclusive tips, and more!
I hope you enjoy the printables!
Check out these other printables!
- Bus Driver Appreciation Card: Free Printable!
- Free Fall Printables for Easy DIY Art
- How to Make 3 Easy Valentine's Day Mantel Decorations in 30 Minutes
- How to Transform Broken Crayons Into Perfect Party Favors
- Make It! DIY Embroidery Hoop Valentine's Day Wreath
- Notes for the Teacher - Free Printable
- Teacher Valentine's Day Card - Free Printable