Ready to spruce up your home on a budget? These home accessories under $100 are all gorgeous and currently on sale!
Most of us don’t have loads of disposable income to spend on home accessories, which is why discount stores like HomeGoods and Target are so popular.
But when Nordstrom has their anniversary sale, a lot of gorgeous home decor and accessories become much more affordable for a short time! I pulled a selection of pretty options for you that are all under $100. Now is a great time to spruce up your home with a colorful throw, attractive storage, a fun shower curtain, and more.
Home Accessories Under $100: 12 Pretty & Practical Finds
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which connect you directly to products related to this post. If you click and purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting The No Pressure Life!
Although I chose each of these products because they’re affordable $100 or less, they’re worth buying because they’re so timeless and practical.
- Marble, copper, and gold are trendy right now but are also a classic combination that stands the test of time.
- A woven basket adds texture while providing storage for toys or throw blankets
- Speaking of throw blankets, these look incredibly soft and come in loads of colors
Just click on an image to go straight to the product.
The sale only lasts until August 6, and then prices go up. Be sure to grab your favorite items before they sell out!
Check out these other ideas!
- 10 Affordable Swing-Arm Sconces Under $150 and Where to Use Them
- 10 Copper Accessories for You and Your Home
- 10 Handmade School Supplies That Kids & Parents Will Love
Pin It For Later