Have you ever felt like you:
- Can’t find anything you need?
- Don’t have enough time or money to spruce up your home?
- Are just not as creative as your friend, your mom, or Martha Stewart?
I have, and it’s exhausting to feel that way.
But I have good news for you. It may not be possible to live an entirely pressure-free life, yet there’s so much that’s under our control. And, it’s easier than you think, especially with a little help from a friend (that’s me, BTW).
You can organize your home, bit by bit, so you can find what you need when you need it.
You can decorate your home in a way that’s meaningful to you and your family without hiring a decorator or spending oodles of money.
You can make lasting memories with your kids, and reduce your own stress levels, by crafting something by hand.
The No Pressure Life gives you quick, practical, and inspiring ideas to organize, decorate, and craft your way to a less stressful home and a more fulfilled life. And since I know your time is precious, you can implement nearly every idea here in 30 minutes or less.
I’m Laura Kiernan, a B2B marketing professional with two little kids, a husband who enjoys cooking way more than I do, and a loveable but slightly nutty rescue dog named Sadie.
Some things you should know
- I spent my childhood designing and making furniture for my dollhouse and sewing clothes for my Barbies.
- My first experience with entrepreneurship was selling handmade Christmas ornaments at a craft fair when I was eight years old. I loved the rush of seeing someone buy what I’d made.
- I’m fairly foul-mouthed, and it’s truly a wonder that my kids aren’t. Yet.
- I’m a total stress-case, but thankfully my husband is not. Someone needs to keep it together around here.
- I realized that my anxiety levels increase dramatically when I can’t find what I need, the house is a mess, and I don’t have time to do what I love.
That last bullet, friend, is why I started The No Pressure Life: to find ways to reduce stress and life’s pressures by improving my home environment in practical, pretty ways.
I’m a firm believer that everyone is creative in their own unique way, and I hope you’ll discover and grow your own creative muscles as you follow along.
Do You Like Free Stuff?
Great, I just knew it! 🙂 That’s why I created The No Pressure Life Library with a growing set of free printable art, stationery, and organizing templates. Sign up for the newsletter and get access to the library plus notes from me with stuff I’m sure you’ll like. Don’t worry, your email address will never be sold or traded.
Let’s get started!
Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started on your journey to a more stylish and less stressful home: