Learn how to make an Easter wreath with cheap supplies from everyone’s favorite megastore! This easy DIY Easter wreath only takes about 15 minutes to make, so fire up your hot glue gun and hop to it!
If you think Target’s Dollar Spot is just for Paw Patrol pencil bags, Star Wars coloring books, and other kids’ tchotchkes, think again! The Dollar Spot is my new favorite place for craft supplies because you can’t beat the convenience of craft shopping in the same store where you buy paper towels, the latest Mrs. Meyer’s scented dish soap, and cute throw pillows.
Here’s how I made a colorful Easter wreath with a few inexpensive supplies from the Dollar Spot.
DIY Easter Wreath Supplies
This supply list contains affiliate links to products to help you with this project. I make a small commission on each sale at no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosures for more information, and thanks for supporting The No Pressure Life!
- Straw wreath form
- Two coordinating ribbons (similar large-scale ricrac ribbon here)
- Adhesive wood Easter eggs
- Felt Easter bunnies
- Felt carrots
- Straight pins or floral pins
- Hot glue gun
How to Make an Easter Wreath
Remove the wrapper from the wreath. Straw wreath forms come wrapped in cellophane, and I typically leave it on and cover the whole wreath with ribbon. However, this time I removed the cellophane to reveal the straw’s texture beneath. It’s messy business!
Wrap each coordinating ribbon around the wreath, one at a time. Secure both ribbon ends to the wreath with a pin.
Attach the adhesive wood eggs to the felt bunny. The adhesive is actually quite strong and holds onto the felt well.
Glue the felt carrots to the felt bunny to create one piece, then glue that whole piece to the wreath.
Lastly, tie a ribbon to the top and hang it on your door!
Craft Supplies to Look for at the Target Dollar Spot
Although you may not find the same supplies I used to make my DIY Easter wreath at your local Target, don’t pass the Dollar Spot without first checking for:
- Premium stickers, such as the wood adhesive eggs or thick paper stickers
- Felt cutouts
- Washi tape
- Mini craft kits (I recently bought a felt flower kit)
- Unfinished wood objects to paint
- Paper party straws
- Pre-made seasonal banners and banner kits
Check out these other ideas!
- Easter Mantel Decorating Ideas That Are Quick + Simple
- How to Make a DIY Cloche In Just 5 Minutes
- How to Make a Succulent Wreath in Just 5 Minutes
- Spring Printable Art: Two Free Watercolor Prints to Decorate Your Walls
Free printables, exclusive tips, and more!
Pin It For Later: