This free printable LOVE banner for Valentine’s Day is a sweet way to decorate the holiday!
This year I added something new to our Valentine’s Day mantel – an adorable printable LOVE banner, complete with sweet cupcakes!
I have a pretty standard formula for decorating our fireplace mantel for each season:
- Framed scrapbook or wrapping paper
- Candle holders wrapped in ribbon
- A cute banner or garland (or both, in this case)
- One seasonal object in the middle
This simple and repeatable formula makes it easy and fast to change up our mantel for the seasons and special holidays.
How to Decorate with the Free Printable LOVE Banner
This post contains affiliate links that connect you to products relevant to this post. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.
In just a few quick steps, your mantel will look sweet as can be! Here’s how to hang the banner:
- After you subscribe (using the form below) and get access to my whole library of free printables, you’ll download the LOVE banner PDF file.
- Print the banner on bright white cardstock paper (3 pages total) with a color printer. (We have this wireless color printer.)
- Cut each banner piece, and use a hole punch to make holes in each corner.
- Use twine, yarn, ribbon, or string to connect the banner pieces together and hang from your mantel.
Get Your Free Printable LOVE Banner for Valentine’s Day!
When you subscribe to The No Pressure Life (it’s free!), you’ll get access to this cute free printable love banner and loads of other free printables – all in my resource library! Just fill out the form below and you’ll be ready to print your banner in minutes.
Check out these other Valentine’s Day ideas!
- 11 Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Special for Your Kids
- 8 Simple Tips to Host a Stress-Free Valentine’s Day Party for Kids
- How to Make 3 Easy Valentine’s Day Mantel Decorations in 30 Minutes