Add a little Irish cheer to your mantel with a free printable LUCKY banner for St. Patrick’s Day!
Spring’s almost here, so it’s time to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day! This year I added something new to our St. Patrick’s Day mantel – a cute, free printable LUCKY banner! I love how it looks with my DIY shamrock garland, and my kids love the little leprechaun hats and pots of gold.
How to Decorate With the Free Printable LUCKY Banner
This post contains affiliate links that connect you to products relevant to this post. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.
In just a few quick steps, your mantel will fresh and green with Irish cheer! Here’s how to print and hang the banner:
- After you subscribe (using the form below) and get access to my whole library of free printables, you’ll download the LUCKY banner PDF file.
- Print the banner on bright white cardstock paper (3 pages total) with a color printer. (We have this wireless color printer.)
- Cut each banner piece, and use a hole punch to make holes in each corner.
- Use twine, yarn, ribbon, or string to connect the banner pieces together and hang from your mantel.
Get Your Free Printable LUCKY Banner for St. Patrick’s Day!
When you subscribe to The No Pressure Life (it’s free!), you’ll get access to this fun free printable LUCKY banner and loads of other free printables – all in my resource library! Just fill out the form below and you’ll be ready to print your banner in minutes.
Check Out These Other St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Mantel Decor You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable Art: An Irish Blessing
- How to Make a DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath in 30 Minutes