These free printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids are a cute and cheap way to spread happiness in the classroom! Download the set of five, plus get ideas for non-candy treats to pair with the cards.
Throughout my childhood, I loved to exchange Valentine’s cards with my friends. Now that I have kids of my own, it’s fun to enjoy Valentine’s Day through their eyes.
These free printable Valentine’s Day cards are perfect to help your little gals and guys share the love with their classmates or exchange at a Valentine’s Day party.
These cute free printable Valentines print two per page and leave room for your child to personalize them with their name. There are five designs to choose from for both girls and boys!
- You Color My World
- You’re Outta This World Awesome
- Valentine, You’ve Got the Write Stuff
- Wishing You a “Fairy” Happy Valentine’s Day
- You’re Purrrfect…Will You Be My Valentine?
My easy DIY crayons are perfect treats to go along with the “You Color My World” cards!These free printable Valentine's Day cards for kids come in 5 different designs! So cute for girls and boys. Print them now and be ready for <3 Day! #ValentinesDay
5 Printable Valentines for Kids & Matching Treats
This post contains affiliate links that connect you to products related to this post. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosures.
Raise your hand if you hate the taste of conversation hearts.
Please tell me it’s not just me! Luckily for many of us, those traditional candies are no longer the only option to send along with your Valentine’s Day cards.
Since allergies and healthy eating are a concern for many parents and teachers, non-candy Valentine’s Day treats are a safe bet.
Here are several budget-friendly ideas to match your free printable Valentine’s Day cards with coordinating non-candy treats.
- Heart-shaped crayons are perfect for the “You Color My World” card.
- Rocketship eraser pencil toppers make the “You’re Outta This World” card more fun.
- Add cute Valentine’s Day pencils to the “You’ve got the write stuff” card.
- Glow sticks are a great idea for the “Wishing You a Fairy Happy Valentine’s Day” card. My kids gave these away last year, and they were a hit!
- Cute paw-print stampers are purrfect for the “You’re Purrfect” card.
Download the Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids!
When you sign up for the No Pressure Life mailing list, you’ll receive all five designs shown above, plus get access to a whole library filled with printable resources and my weekly-ish newsletter.
FREE Printable Valentines for kids:
Get a set of 5 styles of Valentines to choose from. There's a fun choice for every kid!