Slime is a fun, candy-free treat for Valentine’s Day, and these free Valentine slime printable labels make it easy to share slime with friends on February 14!
Like most schools, ours is candy-free on Valentine’s Day. That means we need to get a little creative to make the traditional card exchange more fun than just exchanging…well, cards.
In years past, my kids made DIY crayons, or attached glow sticks or pencils to their Valentine’s Day cards. But they’ve been begging to make slime again after one failed experiment a few months ago, so I figured we’d try making slime Valentines.
With more than 40 kids to make slime for, I wanted super-easy “cards” for them – no cutting or hole-punching, please.
That’s why I designed these Valentine slime printable labels for my kids’ classrooms and am sharing them with you! Just print them on mailing labels and stick them on plastic baggies filled with slime. It couldn’t be easier!
Well, it would be easier if you didn’t make the slime from scratch, but that’s no fun. 😉
How to Print and Use the Valentine Slime Printable Labels
This post contains affiliate links that connect you to relevant products. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.
After you make the slime here’s what you’ll need to make the Valentine slime labels:
- PDF download with 10 slime labels on a single page, which you’ll get access to when you subscribe by filling out the form below
- 2″x4″ white mailing labels (I’ve linked to ones on Amazon, but you can also buy them at Target, Walmart, or an office supply store.)
- Color printer
- Zip-close sandwich baggies for the slime
The Valentine slime printable labels are meant to be printed on 2×4″ labels, so when you download the PDF you’ll notice that the design is borderless.
Get the Valentine’s Day Slime Labels
The printable slime labels are in my resource library, which is filled with more than 35 free printables! When you subscribe (it’s free!), you’ll receive a link and password to access the whole library. You’ll find the Valentine slime printable labels in the stationery section of the library. You’ll also get my weekly-is newsletter with practical home tips for busy moms!
Check out these other great Valentine’s Day ideas!
- Free Printable LOVE Banner That’s Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- 11 Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Special for Your Kids
- 15 Harry Potter Valentines That Will Bring Magic To Their Mailbox
- 8 Simple Tips to Host a Stress-Free Valentine’s Day Party for Kids