Welcome, Etsy customers!
Thanks so much for purchasing a digital product from The No Pressure Life Shop. Here are important tips to get the best results when you print stationery from my shop.
This article contains affiliate links, which connect you directly to related products to help you print digital files. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. Please see my disclosures for more information.
- If you’re printing at home, use a color printer.
- IMPORTANT: NEVER select “Print to Page” in your printer settings!
- Vistaprint is my favorite online print shop for invitations, greeting cards, and business cards. You can upload PDF, JPG, PNG and many other file types. Shutterfly, Target, and CVS are additional options for photo printing.
- Cards, invitations, banners, signs and art prints: Bright white cardstock
- Chore charts, checklists, letterhead: Bright white printer paper with ColorLok technology
- 2″ round stickers: Avery Print-to-the-Edge Round Labels, Glossy White #22817 or full-sheet white sticker paper and cut out with a 2″ round craft punch
- If you want to use these as tags instead of stickers, print on cardstock and cut out with a 2″ round craft punch
- 2″x3.5″ Gift tags: Avery 8869 Print-to-the-Edge True Print Business Cards, Inkjet, 2×3 1/2, White
- To use them as stickers, print on full-sheet white sticker paper and cut.
Questions? Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.