Express your gratitude for not hosting this year, and say thank you to the chef with these inexpensive Thanksgiving hostess gift ideas that she’ll gobble up!
Hosting Thanksgiving is somewhat of a rite of passage – you’re finally an adult who can be entrusted with not overcooking a 25-lb turkey.
Since I still feel like a child in the kitchen (definitely not Julia Child), I turn the turkey-roasting over to my husband, who’s our resident chef.
But, there’s nothing quite like Thanksgiving at my parents’ house, with the most important meal of the year safely in my mom’s capable hands.
If you’re not responsible for the bird this year, why not bring a little something for the hostess? These Thanksgiving hostess gift ideas are perfect for Turkey day, or any holiday dinner you don’t have to cook.
15 Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Ideas Under $25
This post contains affiliate links that connect you directly to products related to this post. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. For more information, please see my disclosures.
1. Pomegranate Dish Soap Set – This set looks and smells great! But, the best gift is to do the dishes after the big meal.
2. Mini potted succulent and scented soy candle – Select a card and choose from four different candle scents.
3. Set of four marble coasters – You can never have too many coasters, and this posh set goes with any decor style.
4. Cozy scented bath salts – Your hostess is toast after standing on her feet all day and deserves a relaxing bath.
5. Fall bath bombs – Choose from five different scents (try “Stress Relief”) and choose a gift tag, too.
6. Pumpkin spice lip balm and orange clove soap – This handmade set comes in a cute fabric bag.
7. Gourmet air-pop popcorn – A tasty way to relxax with a glass of wine once all the guests go home.
Even more gifts!
Not sure your friend (or mom, or favorite aunt) will like any of those ideas? Here are even more Thanksgiving hostess gift suggestions. You’re sure to find something she’ll appreciate!
8. Pretty printed potholders – Say that five times fast!
9. Watercolor veggie dish towels – A print so lovely it’s frame-worthy!
10. Striped apron – This feminine design in neutral colors won’t detract from your hostess’s outfit.
11. Wood and marble cheeseboard and knife – Pair them with a nice Camembert to complete the gift.
12. Designer food storage containers – These containers from The Pioneer Woman are ideal for stashing away extra stuffing.
13. Colorful salad servers – There are loads of cheerful colors to choose from.
14. Six-pack tote with a bottle opener – Fill it with a seasonal brew your hostess will love.
15. “All About That Baste” wood cutting board – I love this so much! Perfect for cutting up the bird, or using as kitchen decor.
Stop Wondering What to Give for Thanksgiving
When I made this list, I assumed most home chefs are women. But like my husband, there are probably a lot of men who rule the kitchen. Lots of these Thanksgiving hostess gifts are great for hosts as well, especially the bottle caddy, popcorn, and cutting board.
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? I’d love to know your favorite side dish!