Whether you’re shopping for your best mom friend, your own mother, or just want to treat yourself, these Valentine’s day gifts for moms should be on your list! The cozy and relaxing choices are perfect for birthdays, Mother’s Day, and Christmas, too.
There was once a time when Valentine’s Day meant sexy underwear, champagne, roses, and late uninterrupted nights.
Then I became a mom. A mom with a drawer filled with said underwear that hasn’t seen the light of day (or light of candle) for far too long.
TMI? Maybe, but I bet you probably prefer a cozy night at home a nice bottle of wine and children who are happily asleep to getting dolled up for an overpriced meal.
So this year ask your spouse for (or treat yourself to) Valentine’s Day gifts that say “I love you enough to give you a night of zero expectations”.
Who knows, maybe watching a few episodes of Outlander together will inspire you to open up the lingerie drawer again. 😉
8 Gifts Moms Really Want for Valentine’s Day (Or Any Occasion!)
All of these gifts are available on Amazon, and most ship Prime. Share this list with your spouse, or treat yourself! Please note, this post contains affiliate links, which connect you to products related to this post. If you click and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Please read my disclosures for more information.
- Drapey Cardigan – An open-front cardigan camouflages all those squishy areas we moms love to hate. Plus, we’re always cold, amiright? An extra (and extra-forgiving) layer is always a great gift. I love this cardigan’s fun color, but there are other color options as well.
- Sleep Socks – Whether you need toasty toes at bedtime, or your feet need a break after schlepping around the office in heels all day, these comfy socks are a must-have.
- Fleece Lounge Pants – I hope you’re seeing the pattern, here. We’re always cold and want to be comfy! Changing into lounge pants when I get home from work is a daily ritual I look forward to. This pair, which comes in a few different patterns, looks perfect for wearing while curled up on the couch.
- Feminine Settee – Speaking of curling up on the couch, have you ever wanted your own little “mom den” to escape to? If you have space in a corner of your bedroom or living room, add a settee in a fun and feminine print. I love the pattern and rolled arms on this settee. It’s so small and girly that you’ll probably have it all to yourself.
- Microwave Popcorn Maker – Bagged microwavable popcorn contains chemicals that may pose a health risk, but this popper lets you cook plain kernels in the microwave without the worry. Plus, put a slice of butter in the perforated lid and it will melt down onto the popcorn while it pops! Genius.
- Wine Tumbler – Honestly, I’m more worried about my kids or dog knocking over my wine glass than I am about keeping my wine cold, but this tumbler keeps vino cold and covered! Plus, it’s available in a wide variety of colors.
- Romantic and Adventurous Show to Obsess Over – I bought this series on Blu-ray months ago, but football took over my TV. Special occasions are the perfect reason to reclaim the screen for yourself!
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – I love my Bose noise-canceling headphones! Drown out the din of your fighting children while you cozy up in your fleece lounge pants and watch your favorite show.
Read this next!
Check out these other ideas:
- 11 Mother's Day Printable Cards & Gifts for Last-Minute Shoppers
- 14 Ways to Organize Your Life for Free (and Cheap)
- 15 Harry Potter Valentines That Will Bring Magic To Their Mailbox
- 7 Time-Saving Tools for Busy Moms That You'll Want to Use Now
- You Can Make This DIY Valentine's Day Wreath in Just 5 Minutes!